KW Coilover Kit V1 VW Golf II / Jetta II (19E) 2WD all engines
- Reviews (0)
KW Variant 1 Coilovers: The KW Variant 1 Coilover System is the ideal system for customers wishing to rely on the experience of our engineers for dampening yet determine their own degree of lowering. In extensive driving tests our engineers have set the dampers for the best balance between sporty driving, comfort and safety.
* Optimally adjusted, sporty and comfortable dampening technology
* Inox-line stainless steel technology at no extra charge
* Individually height adjustable
* German TUEV-tested lowering range
* High-quality components for long life
* Comprehensive documentation for ease of use
* Range of lowering is 1.4-2.5″ for the front and 1.4-2.1″ for the rear
* Spring Rate (F/R): Progressive
Note: Some vehicles may require dampening cancellation kit
KW Suspension prides itself being a Coilover first company! Their focus is on complete coilover suspension packages, with matched springs and height adjustable threaded body dampers.The company was founded in 1995 and at the beginning it only existed with three employees and had an operating area of 1600 sq.ft. Today, KW automotive GmbH is represented all over the world and has approx. 200 employees in five locations. After numerous expansions at the company currently headquarters in Fichtenberg, Germany the overall production and floor space now stretches over 247,500 sq.ft
There are no reviews yet.